The latest Kinotehnik LCDVF optical viewfinder for 5.2” screens significantly improve your outdoor viewing, focusing and stabilization experience. The compact LCDVF52 optical viewfinder is an essential clip-on/off accessory for a selection of 5.2” monitors including: Atomos Shinobi, Ninja V, Ninja V+ and Ninja V Pro
Featuring an achromatic eyepiece designed from high-end telescope viewfinders which provide eye-relief and crystal-clear image which is free from any chromatic aberrations especially visible in high contrast.
The safe and secure magnetic mounting system ensures you will never miss a scene. The lightweight and battery-free LCDVF Viewfinder was developed in Partnership with the most experienced event and documentary filmmakers.
- Magnification specifically tailored for 5.2" LCDVF Screens
- Blocks all ambient light and allows for shooing in direct sunlight
- AR coated and optically corrected achromatic lens with clear aperture
- Robust and durable: no moving parts, splash and dust proof
- 180 degrees flipping design to allow for instant left or right eye usage
- Features 46mm threading to attach diopter correction lenses (sold separately)
- Magnetic quick release frame adheres to perimeter of the LCD screen
- Cushioned microfiber eyecup is designed to maximize operator comfort and helps to reduce the condensation
Availability: In stock